When quality construction and confidence in the manufacturer are important factors when choosing a recreational vehicle, consider Holiday Rambler for your next reliable ride. Founded in 1953, the company’s luxury Armada Class A gas or diesel-fueled motorhome is a good example of why the company has a consistently maintained a solid reputation for providing quality, comfort, and convenience for on-the-road travelers.
The Holiday Rambler Armada is designed not as a basic way to travel with just a few features, but as your own personal resort on wheels. The spacious motorhome has all the comforts of a home, making it the perfect choice for any journey.
Whatever your travel itinerary includes, the Armada has what you need when you need it for an enjoyable ride. The motorhome’s strong chassis provides security for diverse adventures, more miles to explore, and the option to bring more gear, providing a complete travel experience. Check out the details below.
Overview of the 2022 Holiday Rambler Armada
Top Floorplan Features:
- Full-size wardrobe with a five-drawer dresser.
- A full rear lavatory featuring his and hers sinks.
- Comfortable sofa bed with a full mattress.
- Expand the countertop using the pull-out.
- Fireplace mantel with wall art.
- Bunk bed to wardrobe capability.
- Sleeper sofa fitted with a Queen mattress.
- Ottomans to complement the sofa.
- Private lavatory at the rear.
- Aqua-Hot 400D heater.
- A 64-inch sofa with drawer storage.
- His and her full-length wardrobe with a dresser with six drawers.
- Private water closet.
Power and Performance
Each of the three models is mounted on a Freightliner Custom Modular Chassis fitted with the exclusive Titan Bridge. The 44LE and 44B are available as either gas or diesel-fueled. The 40M model is diesel only. Additional features include:
- Power-wise, the Armada 40M and 44B use either a D/6 Cummins 5 or Cummins ISL9 engine and produce 380 horsepower and 1,150 lb.-ft. of torque.
- The 44LE engine produces 450 horsepower at 2,000 revolutions per minute (RPM) and 1,250 ft-lbs. @ 1,400 RPM. Each engine provides plenty of power to navigate a variety of highways, byways, and mountain roads.
- The 40M, 44B, and 44 LE engines work along with the Allison 3000 series 6-speed automatic transmission. All three have a 100-gallon fuel tank.
- If you plan to bring along additional gear, the Armada has a towing capacity of between 10,000 and 15,000 pounds.
- The turning radius for the 40M is 55 degrees. For the 44B and 44LE, the turning radius is 60 degrees.
- The towing capacity of the 40M is 10,000 pounds with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 36,400 pounds.. The 44B and 44LE have a towing capacity of up to 15,000 pounds and a GVWR of 43,600 pounds.
The stylish good looks of the Armada’s exterior begin with a choice of signature paint patterns. These include Nautilus, Niagara, Powderhorn, and Switchback.
Along with visually appealing exterior paint, the Armada models feature a variety of features. These include:
- Hydraulic leveling jacks.
- Three roof air conditioners (15k BTU).
- Roof-mounted electric retractable patio awning with wind sensor retract and fitted with LED lighting.
- Frameless single-pane windows.
- An exterior entertainment center equipped with a JBL Bluetooth soundbar and LED TV.
- Onan Quiet 4000-watt generator.
- Solar panel (1000-watt).
- Universal satellite system.
- Exterior freezer (optional)
- In-motion satellite by Winegard (optional)
- Top-mounted windshield wipers.
Driver Safety and Convenience Features
- Front cap with mounted exterior mirrors.
- Side view cameras
- DriveTech Optiview display with a control system.
- BrakeSync supplemental braking system.
- Dash fitted with dual monitors.
- Push-button start.
- Automatic LED headlights.
- Steering wheel controls.
- Adjustable suspended accelerator and brake pedals.
- Digital dash.
- Key fob.
The Armada’s interior makes living easy with its many comfort and convenience features that ensure travel time is an enjoyable and non-stressful experience.
Basic Interior Features
The Armada’s interior provides many features that support comfort, convenience, and safety, as well as multiple options to access when choosing decor that works with your personal preferences.
- The flooring is porcelain with a heat mat in the front of the RV and optional for the rear.
- Flush mount LED ceiling lights.
- Central vacuum system.
- Apex furniture.
- Choose from four cabinet finishes – Bourbon, Fossil, Summit Ash, and Whispering Wood.
- Interior decor color and pattern options offer several choices for the sofa, accent accessories, bedding, backsplash, countertop, flooring, and valance.
- The 40M sleeps up to 7, and the 44B and 44LE sleep up to 9.
- Dual recliners for the 44B (optional),
- Free standing dinette set with credenza (optional).
- Motion Power Lounge with lighted cupholders and a USB port (optional).
- Mid-Ship flat panel TV (optional).
- A residential-size stainless steel refrigerator fitted with an indoor ice and water system.
- OTR stainless steel microwave oven.
- 2-burner induction cooktop
- Residential faucet equipped with a pullout sprayer.
- Pantry space for storage.
- Glass tile backsplash.
- A comfortable king-size bed with a memory foam mattress.
- Bluetooth coach system.
- Hide-a-Loft drop-down bunk bed with a Queen-size mattress (optional)
- Stylish tile shower fitted with a glass door.
- Electric fireplace.
- Wi-Fi Ranger Sky4.
- 120-volt USB receptacles.
- Stackable washer and dryer.
- Freshwater, gray, and black water holding tanks.
For 2022, the Armada has a choice of three floorplans – the 44LE, 44B, and the 40M. The 40M is 40 feet in length, with an interior height of 84 inches, and comes with three slideouts. The 44 LE is also 40 feet long with an interior height of 84 inches and comes with three slideouts. The 44B is 44 feet long with an interior height of 84 inches and has either three or four slideouts.
The roomy layouts promote the look and feel of residential-style living. With exceptional interior space and ample storage combined with luxury features, the Armada is the ideal home-away-from-home traveling companion.
2022 Holiday Rambler Armada
When luxury travel is your preferred mode of travel, the Holiday Rambler Armada Class A motorhome offers an elegant way of life plus peace of mind, no matter the destination. To see just what the motorhome has to offer, take a look at La Mea’s inventory of the Holiday Rambler Armada before your next adventure!